The General Information Center offers general information about studying at the University of Vienna. How you can enroll, which studies are available at the University of Vienna, how you can change your studies and how you can organize individual studies are questions that will be answered in a personal conversation. If you have a specific question about the content of your studies, you are best served by the advising service of your departmental representative (STV), to whom we will gladly forward you.
Canteen and copy sticker
At the General Information Center you can get the popular canteen sticker for discounts on your meal at the canteen and the equally popular copy sticker for discounted copy cards at every Facultas shop.
For subject-specific questions, you can also take advantage of the advice of the following departments of the ÖH:
- Social affairs
- Office for antiracism work
- Beratung des bildungspolitischen Referats
- Beratung des Referats für Barrierefreiheit
- Beratung des Referats für Nachhaltigkeit und Internationales
- Beratung des Frauen*referats
- Beratung des Referats für Queer-Angelegenheiten
- Reporting form for right-wing extremist activities
Advice on teacher training
For questions regarding study law, e-mail (or in person with an appointment) at:
In case of study-specific questions, please contact the respective student representative or the representative for the teaching profession.
Councelling for students affected by the war in Ukraine
We are offering counseling for students affected by the war in Ukraine at the ÖH Uni Vienna! Please contact us and share this mailing address. All the atrocities that the people of Ukraine have to endure are hard to put into words. We want to try to help to the best of our ability.
- Monday from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm
- Tuesday from 9.00 am to 7.00 pm
- Wednesday from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm
- Thursday from 9.00 am to 7.00 pm
- Friday from 9.00 am to 1.00 pm