Skip to main content

Legal advice

Your parents don't pay child support? You had an accident and your accident opponent does not pay compensation? How can I get credit for an exam? I want to give notice of my apartment, how does that work? If you have legal problems or questions, contact our legal advice. It not only helps you to assess the legal situation, i.e. whether you have rights or obligations, but also how to enforce your rights.

Legal advice in the summer semester 2024

Dr. Ingo Riss, lawyer,

from 4.30 pm to 7 pm in the meeting room of the ÖH Uni Wien

Dates summer semester 2024:

  • 04.03.2024
  • 18.03.2024
  • 08.04.2024
  • 22.04.2024
  • 06.05.2024
  • 27.05.2024
  • 10.06.2024
  • 24.06.2024